Information and advice on men's health issues. Product information is allowed as long as it is not for sale on the site. Men's Health Health.
Men's Health ( MH ), published by Rodale Inc. in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States, is the world's largest men's magazine brand, with 40 editions in 47 countries. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Men's health refers to a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, as experienced by men, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males. Some conditions that affect both men and women, such as cancer, and injury, also manifest differently in men. Men's health issues also include medical situations in which men face problems not directly related to their biology, such as gender-differentiated access to medical treatment and other socioeconomic factors. Some diseases that affect both genders are statistically more common in men. Outside Sub-Saharan Africa, men are at greater risk of HIV/AIDS ? a phenomenon associated with unsafe sexual activity that is often unconsensual.
- Men's health Category
- Andrology - Andrology is the medical specialty that deals with male health, particularly relating to the problems of the male reproductive system and urological problems that are unique to men. It is also known as "the science of men".
- Gender disparities in health
- International Journal of Men's Health - The International Journal of Men's Health was a triannual peer-reviewed academic journal which was published by Men's Studies Press from 2002 until 2016. It covered all aspects of men's health. The editor-in-chief was Steve Robertson. The journal was abstracted and indexed in Scopus.
- International Men's Day November 19.
- Movember - Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide. The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event, housed at Movember.com.
- National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month - National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month is observed every September in the United States by health experts, health advocates, and individuals concerned with men's prostate cancer. Designating a month for the issue serves the purpose of...
- Featuring Men's Health Week www
Featuring information about activities surrounding National Men's Health Week. Men's Health Week.
- Part BBC Health: Men's Health www
Part of the BBC Health site offering information, Health: Men's Health, advice and help on areas concerning men's health. BBC Health: Men's Health.
- Article CollegeHumor www
Article entitled: "Manscaping for the Modern Man" by Streeter Seidell. CollegeHumor.
- About Andrology.com www
About the center and services provided including impotence, Andrology.com, men's health, infertility, andrology, Peyronie's disease and other related procedures. Andrology.com.
- A Toxicology of Male Reproduction www
A literature review in applied toxicology by Tomas James Rees, Male Reproduction, Portsmouth University. Toxicology of Male Reproduction.
- Discusses Double Menopause www
Discusses both male and female menopause. Menopause. Gives diagnostic quiz, FAQ, and related links. Double Menopause.
- Interactive The Andropause Society. www
Interactive site providing information on the Male Menopause, Andropause Society., or andropause, and offering a comprehensive personal diagnostic profile The Andropause Society..
- Explains Hair Loss Is Reversible www
Explains causes and treatment options for male pattern baldness and female diffuse hair loss. Loss Is Reversible. Includes forum, scalp exercises, and testimonials. Hair Loss Is Reversible.
- A Blessed with Baldness www
A newspaper editorial that talks about the good aspects of baldness. Blessed with Baldness.
- A Seeds Of Hope www
A physician's personal triumph over prostate cancer. Hope. Michael A. Dorso, M.D. Seeds Of Hope.
- Practical The Lovin' Ain't Over www
Practical advice on life and love after prostate treatments. The Lovin' Ain't Over.
- Advocacy Circumcision Information Australia www
Advocacy site opposing circumcision and genital mutilation. Circumcision Information Australia.
- Presents International Circumcision Information Reference Centre www
Presents extracts and articles from medical journals and scientific papers, Circumcision Information Reference Centre, with the aim of assisting with informed decisions. Also features personal accounts and legal information. International Circumcision Information Reference Centre.
- London Wellman Clinic www
London clinic for men, Clinic, with an exclusive practice in prevention and treatment (including testosterone replacement therapy) of male disorders including impotence, prostate cancer, overweight and erectile dysfunction. Wellman Clinic.
- Discussing Varicoceles.com www
Discussing non-surgical treatment of varicoceles, Varicoceles.com, a leading cause of male infertility which also may cause pain and atrophy of the testicles. Varicoceles.com.
- Alexa: Men's Health Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Men's Health Health
- DMOZ: Men's Health Health
dmoz.org Directory: Men's Health Health