Information and advice on men's health issues. Product information is allowed as long as it is not for sale on the site. Men's Health Health.
Men's Health ( MH ), published by Rodale Inc. in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, United States, is the world's largest men's magazine brand, with 40 editions in 47 countries. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Men's health refers to a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, as experienced by men, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males. Some conditions that affect both men and women, such as cancer, and injury, also manifest differently in men. Men's health issues also include medical situations in which men face problems not directly related to their biology, such as gender-differentiated access to medical treatment and other socioeconomic factors. Some diseases that affect both genders are statistically more common in men. Outside Sub-Saharan Africa, men are at greater risk of HIV/AIDS ? a phenomenon associated with unsafe sexual activity that is often unconsensual.
- Men's health Category
- Andrology - Andrology is the medical specialty that deals with male health, particularly relating to the problems of the male reproductive system and urological problems that are unique to men.
- Gender disparities in health
- International Journal of Men's Health - The International Journal of Men's Health was a triannual peer-reviewed academic journal which was published by Men's Studies Press from 2002 until 2016. It covered all aspects of men's health. The editor-in-chief was Steve Robertson. The journal was abstracted and indexed in Scopus.
- International Men's Day November 19.
- Movember - Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide. The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event, housed at Movember.com.
- National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month - National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month is observed every September in the United States by health experts, health advocates, and individuals concerned with men's prostate cancer. Designating a month for the issue serves the purpose of...
- Article CollegeHumor www
Article entitled: "Manscaping for the Modern Man" by Streeter Seidell. CollegeHumor.
- Part BBC Health: Men's Health www
Part of the BBC Health site offering information, Health: Men's Health, advice and help on areas concerning men's health. BBC Health: Men's Health.
- Featuring Men's Health Week www
Featuring information about activities surrounding National Men's Health Week. Men's Health Week.
- A Andrology Online www
A bilingual site with andrological information. Andrology Online.
- Clinical Andrology Program - University of Utah www
Clinical and research Andrology lab devoted to fertility education, Program - University of Utah, infertility treatments, and research in sperm physiology and reproductive function. Andrology Program - University of Utah.
- Provides Andropause www
Provides description and causes of the condition, Andropause, along with diagnosis, treatment options, FAQ, and bibliography. Andropause.
- Discusses Double Menopause www
Discusses both male and female menopause. Menopause. Gives diagnostic quiz, FAQ, and related links. Double Menopause.
- Dr. The Bald Truth about Hair Loss www
Dr. Bald Truth about Hair Loss. Steven Chow looks at the causes of hair loss, and what science has to do with it. The Bald Truth about Hair Loss.
- Features Bald R Us www
Features stories, Us, photographs, merchandise, and news stories taking a light-hearted view of the condition. Bald R Us.
- A Male Menopause www
A book arguing the existence and effects of male menopause, Menopause, providing information and advice on how to deal with it Male Menopause.
- Practical The Lovin' Ain't Over www
Practical advice on life and love after prostate treatments. The Lovin' Ain't Over.
- Contains CIRP: Circumcision Information and Resource Pages www
Contains medical, Circumcision Information and Resource Pages, legal, historical, ethical, religious and human rights references. Resources for parents and educators including anatomy, circumcision methods, and foreskin restoration. CIRP: Circumcision Information and Resource Pages.
- Presents International Circumcision Information Reference Centre www
Presents extracts and articles from medical journals and scientific papers, Circumcision Information Reference Centre, with the aim of assisting with informed decisions. Also features personal accounts and legal information. International Circumcision Information Reference Centre.
- Self-care Genital Problems in Men www
Self-care flowchart for problems with the genital area, Problems in Men, from familydoctor.org. Genital Problems in Men.
- London Wellman Clinic www
London clinic for men, Clinic, with an exclusive practice in prevention and treatment (including testosterone replacement therapy) of male disorders including impotence, prostate cancer, overweight and erectile dysfunction. Wellman Clinic.
- Alexa: Men's Health Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Men's Health Health
- DMOZ: Men's Health Health
dmoz.org Directory: Men's Health Health