Occupational Safety and Health refers to preventing injuries and protecting the health of workers. Occupational Health and Safety Health.
Occupational safety and health ( OSH ), also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety ( OHS ), occupational health, or workplace health and safety ( WHS ), is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Occupational safety and health, also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety, occupational health, or workplace health and safety, is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. These terms also refer to the goals of this field, so their use in the sense of this article was originally an abbreviation of occupational safety and health program/department etc.
- Occupational safety and health Category
- Working conditions
- Industrial hygiene
- Environmental social science
- Safety engineering
- Provides Meridian Engineering & Technology, Inc. www
Provides reference data sheets on numerous subjects and the health and safety concerns associated with them. Meridian Engineering & Technology, Inc..
- A Safety Info.Com www
A source for free safety information for business and industry. Info.Com. Coverage of all aspects of safety in many different industries. Includes many links to other safety resources. [US Bias] Safety Info.Com.
- Offers St. James Infirmary www
Offers medical and social services for female, James Infirmary, transgendered, and male sex workers. Site includes description of programs and resources, a research section, and a health guide in PDF format. St. James Infirmary.
- An WCB Worksafe Health and Safety Centre www
An online resource for injury prevention information from the WCB, Worksafe Health and Safety Centre, and workplace health and safety resources across the Web. WCB Worksafe Health and Safety Centre.
- Data ESPI www
Data sheets on impure and pure metals. ESPI. Alphabetical by name of metal in Adobe Acrobat format. ESPI.
- A SafetyPages www
A category guide to various safety internet websites. SafetyPages.
- A Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources www
A statewide coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to promoting safety and health in the workplace in order to preserve the health of all Californians. Safety and Health Resources. The coalition includes labor and community groups as well as individual workers, occupational safety and health and other professionals, environmentalists, and other interested persons. Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources.
- Provides Osha Defense League www
Provides information and sources for regulator compliance, Defense League, health, safety and human resources. Includes training, news, plans, guides and links. Osha Defense League.
- Workplace All About OSHA www
Workplace safety management resources for small business, About OSHA, construction and general industry. A complete and organized approach to OSHA safety management. (Paperworks) All About OSHA.
- Health Central Management Systems www
Health and safety documents for schools Central Management Systems.
- For GTE Developments www
For manufacturers who need to determine what hazards are associated with their products and then produce safety data sheets. Developments. Product details. UK company. GTE Developments.
- Presented Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS www
Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS.
- Topics Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS www
Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS.
- Trains Drug Abuse Recognion Training www
Trains employers, Abuse Recognion Training, schools, and law enforcement to recognize and document drug impairment. Other services include expert witness. Drug Abuse Recognion Training.
- Occupational Occ-doc.net www
Occupational medicine physician provides advice, Occ-doc.net, information and forums on workplace drug and alcohol testing. Occ-doc.net.
- Online Bloodborne Pathogen Training Module www
Online Training Module: What are bloodborne pathogens? Hepatitis and HIV, Pathogen Training Module, routes of exposure, engineering controls, HBV vaccinations. (Oklahoma State University) Bloodborne Pathogen Training Module.
- From Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens Control www
From the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Department of Environmental Health, and Bloodborne Pathogens Control, Safety and Risk Management Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens. Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens Control.
- Responsible Penn State University Environmental Health and Safety www
Responsible for the development and implementation of environmental and all occupational health and safety programs throughout Penn State's multi-campus system. Penn State University Environmental Health and Safety.
- Office Yale University OEHS www
Office of environmental health and safety. University OEHS. Has many downloadable (pdf format) safety newsletters, manuals, regulations and related information. Well-organized site. Yale University OEHS.
- Fall Safety Connection, Inc. www
Fall Protection training and equipment. Safety Connection, Inc..
- Hands Independent Safety Consultants, Inc. www
Hands on training, Safety Consultants, Inc., confined space entry and rescue and consulting services. Based in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania. Independent Safety Consultants, Inc..
- World Health and Environment Research www
World Research Institute research into the interaction between human disease, and Environment Research, pollution, and large-scale environmental, development, and demographic changes. Health and Environment Research.
- NY Global Warming Could Worsen Allergies, Study Finds www
NY Times article about study on potential for global climate change to increase the prevalence of ragweed. Warming Could Worsen Allergies, Study Finds. [Subscription required - free.] Global Warming Could Worsen Allergies, Study Finds.
- Alexa: Occupational Health and Safety Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Occupational Health and Safety Health
- DMOZ: Occupational Health and Safety Health
dmoz.org Directory: Occupational Health and Safety Health