Occupational Safety and Health refers to preventing injuries and protecting the health of workers. Occupational Health and Safety Health.
Occupational safety and health ( OSH ), also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety ( OHS ), occupational health, or workplace health and safety ( WHS ), is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Occupational safety and health, also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety, occupational health, or workplace health and safety, is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. These terms also refer to the goals of this field, so their use in the sense of this article was originally an abbreviation of occupational safety and health program/department etc.
- Occupational safety and health Category
- Working conditions
- Industrial hygiene
- Environmental social science
- Safety engineering
- Offers St. James Infirmary www
Offers medical and social services for female, James Infirmary, transgendered, and male sex workers. Site includes description of programs and resources, a research section, and a health guide in PDF format. St. James Infirmary.
- For GTE Developments www
For manufacturers who need to determine what hazards are associated with their products and then produce safety data sheets. Developments. Product details. UK company. GTE Developments.
- An WCB Worksafe Health and Safety Centre www
An online resource for injury prevention information from the WCB, Worksafe Health and Safety Centre, and workplace health and safety resources across the Web. WCB Worksafe Health and Safety Centre.
- A SafetyPages www
A category guide to various safety internet websites. SafetyPages.
- A Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources www
A statewide coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to promoting safety and health in the workplace in order to preserve the health of all Californians. Safety and Health Resources. The coalition includes labor and community groups as well as individual workers, occupational safety and health and other professionals, environmentalists, and other interested persons. Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources.
- Data ESPI www
Data sheets on impure and pure metals. ESPI. Alphabetical by name of metal in Adobe Acrobat format. ESPI.
- Provides Osha Defense League www
Provides information and sources for regulator compliance, Defense League, health, safety and human resources. Includes training, news, plans, guides and links. Osha Defense League.
- Provides Meridian Engineering & Technology, Inc. www
Provides reference data sheets on numerous subjects and the health and safety concerns associated with them. Meridian Engineering & Technology, Inc..
- Health Central Management Systems www
Health and safety documents for schools Central Management Systems.
- Workplace All About OSHA www
Workplace safety management resources for small business, About OSHA, construction and general industry. A complete and organized approach to OSHA safety management. (Paperworks) All About OSHA.
- A Safety Info.Com www
A source for free safety information for business and industry. Info.Com. Coverage of all aspects of safety in many different industries. Includes many links to other safety resources. [US Bias] Safety Info.Com.
- Presented Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS www
Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS.
- Needlestick Healthcare Workers and AIDS prevention www
Needlestick injury and the risk of HIV transmission in health care setting. Workers and AIDS prevention. Includes statistical information in occupational settings and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). Healthcare Workers and AIDS prevention.
- Serves Pinnacle Employee Testing www
Serves the testing needs of businesses and school districts by providing full-service employee drug testing. Pinnacle Employee Testing.
- Information Drug Free Workplace www
Information for drug-free workplace professionals. Drug Free Workplace.
- From Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens Control www
From the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Department of Environmental Health, and Bloodborne Pathogens Control, Safety and Risk Management Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens. Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens Control.
- OSHA Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030 www
OSHA Safety and Health, pathogens. - 1910.1030, OSHA Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030 Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030.
- MSU Michigan State University - Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety www
MSU offering courses and training in radiation, State University - Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety, chemical, biological and hazardous waste safety. Michigan State University - Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety.
- Office Yale University OEHS www
Office of environmental health and safety. University OEHS. Has many downloadable (pdf format) safety newsletters, manuals, regulations and related information. Well-organized site. Yale University OEHS.
- Planning, American Safety Training, Inc. www
Planning, Safety Training, Inc., developing and implementing safety training standards across the country. Courses held in many locations throughout the USA. Online registration and training material purchases. American Safety Training, Inc..
- Training NST/Engineers, Inc. www
Training for workers in the latest safety regulations and OSHA requirements. NST/Engineers, Inc..
- Provides Center for Bioenvironmental Research at Tulane/Xavier Universities. www
Center for Bioenvironmental Research at Tulane/Xavier Universities..
- PBS Trade Secrets - A Moyers Report www
PBS investigative report by Bill Moyers about how human health and safety have been put at risk by the chemical industry. Secrets - A Moyers Report. Includes documents obtained during a lawsuit against chemical companies. Advocates citizen action. Trade Secrets - A Moyers Report.
- Alexa: Occupational Health and Safety Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Occupational Health and Safety Health
- DMOZ: Occupational Health and Safety Health
dmoz.org Directory: Occupational Health and Safety Health