Occupational Safety and Health refers to preventing injuries and protecting the health of workers. Occupational Health and Safety Health.
Occupational safety and health ( OSH ), also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety ( OHS ), occupational health, or workplace health and safety ( WHS ), is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Occupational safety and health, also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety, occupational health, or workplace health and safety, is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. These terms also refer to the goals of this field, so their use in the sense of this article was originally an abbreviation of occupational safety and health program/department etc.
- Occupational safety and health Category
- Working conditions
- Industrial hygiene
- Environmental social science
- Safety engineering
- A SafetyPages www
A category guide to various safety internet websites. SafetyPages.
- Data ESPI www
Data sheets on impure and pure metals. ESPI. Alphabetical by name of metal in Adobe Acrobat format. ESPI.
- A Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources www
A statewide coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to promoting safety and health in the workplace in order to preserve the health of all Californians. Safety and Health Resources. The coalition includes labor and community groups as well as individual workers, occupational safety and health and other professionals, environmentalists, and other interested persons. Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources.
- Provides Osha Defense League www
Provides information and sources for regulator compliance, Defense League, health, safety and human resources. Includes training, news, plans, guides and links. Osha Defense League.
- Workplace All About OSHA www
Workplace safety management resources for small business, About OSHA, construction and general industry. A complete and organized approach to OSHA safety management. (Paperworks) All About OSHA.
- A Safety Info.Com www
A source for free safety information for business and industry. Info.Com. Coverage of all aspects of safety in many different industries. Includes many links to other safety resources. [US Bias] Safety Info.Com.
- For GTE Developments www
For manufacturers who need to determine what hazards are associated with their products and then produce safety data sheets. Developments. Product details. UK company. GTE Developments.
- Offers St. James Infirmary www
Offers medical and social services for female, James Infirmary, transgendered, and male sex workers. Site includes description of programs and resources, a research section, and a health guide in PDF format. St. James Infirmary.
- Health Central Management Systems www
Health and safety documents for schools Central Management Systems.
- An WCB Worksafe Health and Safety Centre www
An online resource for injury prevention information from the WCB, Worksafe Health and Safety Centre, and workplace health and safety resources across the Web. WCB Worksafe Health and Safety Centre.
- Provides Meridian Engineering & Technology, Inc. www
Provides reference data sheets on numerous subjects and the health and safety concerns associated with them. Meridian Engineering & Technology, Inc..
- Topics Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS www
Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS.
- Resources Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS www
Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS.
- Focuses International Journal of Drug Testing www
Focuses on research of emerging technologies in drug testing, Journal of Drug Testing, such as hair, saliva, and sweat analysis. International Journal of Drug Testing.
- Drug US Screening Source www
Drug testing kits and screening. Screening Source. FDA approved products can screen for up to eleven drugs including marijuana and cocaine. Drug testing advice and pre-employment screening. US Screening Source.
- OSHA Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030 www
OSHA Safety and Health, pathogens. - 1910.1030, OSHA Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030 Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030.
- Online Bloodborne Pathogen Training Module www
Online Training Module: What are bloodborne pathogens? Hepatitis and HIV, Pathogen Training Module, routes of exposure, engineering controls, HBV vaccinations. (Oklahoma State University) Bloodborne Pathogen Training Module.
- The University of Maryland - Department of Environmental Safety www
The DES provides technical, Maryland - Department of Environmental Safety, regulatory, and related management services to the University of Maryland community in order to achieve a safe and healthful campus environment in compliance with environmental and life safety regulations and standards. University of Maryland - Department of Environmental Safety.
- Features University of Alabama - Occupational Health and Safety www
Features information on biosafety, Alabama - Occupational Health and Safety, radiation, chemical and asbestos, and hazardous materials safety. University of Alabama - Occupational Health and Safety.
- An Virtual WHMIS www
An online training program in Workplace Hazardous Information Management Systems for Canada. WHMIS. Includes fees, course features, contacts and help information. Virtual WHMIS.
- Occupational National Safety Compliance, Inc. www
Occupational health and safety training programs including forklifts, Safety Compliance, Inc., cranes, lockout, laboratory, chemical handling, confined space entry, ergonomics, and food safety. National Safety Compliance, Inc..
- Information Fiberglass Information Network www
Information on the health hazards of respirable, Information Network, durable mineral fibers. Victims' stories, symptoms, background, identification and clean up tips. Fiberglass Information Network.
- National National Center for Environmental Assessment (U.S. EPA) www
National resource center for the overall process of human health and ecological risk assessments; the integration of hazard, Center for Environmental Assessment (U.S. EPA), dose-response, and exposure data and models to produce risk characterizations. National Center for Environmental Assessment (U.S. EPA).
- Alexa: Occupational Health and Safety Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Occupational Health and Safety Health
- DMOZ: Occupational Health and Safety Health
dmoz.org Directory: Occupational Health and Safety Health