An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Defends Coalition for Healthcare Communication www
Defends the free flow of truthful healthcare information. for Healthcare Communication. Current issues, commentary, press releases and FAQs. Coalition for Healthcare Communication.
- Publication World Health Organization www
Publication catalog, Health Organization, media resources, health articles, and current health news. List of upcoming health events, conferences, and summits. English, Spanish, and French. World Health Organization.
- Provides National Association of Lesbian and Gay Addiction Professionals www
Provides information and support for addiction professionals and individuals in recovery. Association of Lesbian and Gay Addiction Professionals. Includes links to other related lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender resources. National Association of Lesbian and Gay Addiction Professionals.
- Non-profit Reformers Unanimous International www
Non-profit faith based addictions program helping people find freedom from addiction. Reformers Unanimous International.
- Non-profit Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (CSTA/NA) www
Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (CSTA/NA).
- Non-profit Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB) www
Non-profit organization created to advance the development, for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB), dissemination and utilization of knowledge about applied psychophysiology and biofeedback. Based in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB).
- Holds Los Angeles Gerontology Research Group www
Holds regular seminars on possible clinical interventions against the aging process and related topics in growth and developmental biology. Angeles Gerontology Research Group. Includes rosters and photographs of those living past the age of 110. Los Angeles Gerontology Research Group.
- Non-profit British Longevity Society www
Non-profit life extension organization. Longevity Society. News and directory of anti-aging drugs. British Longevity Society.
- Promoting Bright Futures www
Promoting and improving the health, Futures, education and well-being of the children and adolescents and their families. Special topic areas include nutrition, oral and mental health and physical activity. Bright Futures.
- To California Chapter 4 - Pediatrics Injury Prevention Program www
To contribute to the prevention of injury, Chapter 4 - Pediatrics Injury Prevention Program, death and disability and secure wellness for children and their families by providing injury prevention services. California Chapter 4 - Pediatrics Injury Prevention Program.
- State Illinois Emergency Management Agency www
State agency. Emergency Management Agency. Offers news, information and training resources, programs and services on emergency preparedness and response. Features a kid's page, links and contacts. Illinois Emergency Management Agency.
- Non-profit International Association of Emergency Managers www
Non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting the goals of saving lives and protecting property during emergencies and disasters . Association of Emergency Managers. Offers a range of information including news, scholarships, and membership. International Association of Emergency Managers.
- The Environmental Health Foundation of Canada www
The education and research arm of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors. Health Foundation of Canada. Provides information on mission, goals, history, projects and products. Environmental Health Foundation of Canada.
- ISDE International Society of Doctors for the Environment www
ISDE is an environment and health non-governmental organization comprised of physicians and medical professionals. International Society of Doctors for the Environment.
- Alexa: Organizations Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Health
- DMOZ: Organizations Health
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Health