An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Defends Coalition for Healthcare Communication www
Defends the free flow of truthful healthcare information. for Healthcare Communication. Current issues, commentary, press releases and FAQs. Coalition for Healthcare Communication.
- Publication World Health Organization www
Publication catalog, Health Organization, media resources, health articles, and current health news. List of upcoming health events, conferences, and summits. English, Spanish, and French. World Health Organization.
- Non-profit Reformers Unanimous International www
Non-profit faith based addictions program helping people find freedom from addiction. Reformers Unanimous International.
- Official American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry www
Official website of the AAAP. American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry.
- Non-profit Integrative Medicine Alliance www
Non-profit dedicated to raising the quality of healthcare in New England by bridging the gap between alternative and conventional medicine. Medicine Alliance. Online membership directory. Integrative Medicine Alliance.
- Non-profit Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (CSTA/NA) www
Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (CSTA/NA).
- Holds Los Angeles Gerontology Research Group www
Holds regular seminars on possible clinical interventions against the aging process and related topics in growth and developmental biology. Angeles Gerontology Research Group. Includes rosters and photographs of those living past the age of 110. Los Angeles Gerontology Research Group.
- Holds Smart Life Forum www
Holds monthly seminars on issues of alternative health, Life Forum, biochemistry, physiology, anti-aging, and related research areas. Palo Alto, California. Smart Life Forum.
- A International Association for Adolescent Health www
A multidisciplinary, Association for Adolescent Health, non-government organization, whose focus is on youth health and well-being. International Association for Adolescent Health.
- Strengthens New York Foundling Hospital www
Strengthens family life and fosters healing of children and parents whose lives are disrupted by illness, York Foundling Hospital, disability, abuse, or poverty. New York Foundling Hospital.
- Co-ordinates Australasian Fire Authorities Council www
Co-ordinates emergency services and land management in the region, Fire Authorities Council, and provides education and research for member groups. Includes events calendar and publications. Australasian Fire Authorities Council.
- Emergency E-Comm www
Emergency Communications for Southwest British Columbia Incorporated provides emergency communications for southwest British Columbia, E-Comm, on a shared network that is used throughout Metro Vancouver by police, fire and ambulance personnel. E-Comm.
- Canadian Technology and Health Foundation www
Canadian charity devoted to educational purposes in the field of environmental health. and Health Foundation. Provides information about projects and contacts. Technology and Health Foundation.
- Established Environmental Health Policy Committee www
Established to coordinate policy development for environmental health activities related to the mission of the U. Health Policy Committee.S. Public Health Service (PHS) and its agencies. Environmental Health Policy Committee.
- Alexa: Organizations Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Health
- DMOZ: Organizations Health
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Health